Question ID - Cooling 240VGA mounting position?

sonuyos_rox

Honorable
Apr 10, 2014
So I got this amazing water cooler for my CPU and the temps and noise are on next level.

It went from 85 c to 53c on full load.

That's over 30c diff and the noise went from 65dcb to 30dcb.

I am in love with this but I have a problem.

Right now I have 2 240mm radiator. H100i GTX I.e. cooling my CPU and this one.

Initially when I had into 1, I mounted my H100i om top as an exhaust, but now idcooling came, I moved h100i to front as an intake and idcooling to top.

Now it is good and all, but at the end it is chinese product and I don't want it to break and leak all over and am scared that it might happen.

Any way I can prevent this?

My cabinet is Noctis 450.

Also I tried to.put it In front but the valves were to long enough to put them on the top and we all know of valves om the radiator are at the bottom, it will not cool down the gpu or the cpu (tried it, got thermal under clocking and cpu reached to 100c)

Lutfij

Titan
You're not going to be under any threat. If you should know, pretty much all AIO's are made by Asetek so if you're worried about the ID-Cooling AIO, you should be worried about the Corsair AIO as well.

You should ideally have the CPU's AIO mounted up top and set to exhaust while the GPU's AIO is at the front set to intake. Either that or you look for a chassis with bottom radiator support but that will be an expensive route with a larger chassis.

Reactions: sonuyos_rox

sonuyos_rox

Honorable
Apr 10, 2014
You're not going to be under any threat. If you should know, pretty much all AIO's are made by Asetek so if you're worried about the ID-Cooling AIO, you should be worried about the Corsair AIO as well.

You should ideally have the CPU's AIO mounted up top and set to exhaust while the GPU's AIO is at the front set to intake. Either that or you look for a chassis with bottom radiator support but that will be an expensive route with a larger chassis.
But ID-Cooling is Asetek verified?

Also the reason i cannot do it in front is because the pump tubes are too small to reach.