[SOLVED] ID-COOLING SE-224-XT Basic, any good?

Sep 20, 2020
I was seriously considering this to save some money. From the reviews I've read it either is shoulder to shoulder, or outpaces the CM hyper 212(which I was buying). Does anyone own one, and if so what do you think? Thanks!

Solution
I was seriously considering this to save some money. From the reviews I've read it either is shoulder to shoulder, or outpaces the CM hyper 212(which I was buying). Does anyone own one, and if so what do you think? Thanks!
There's very little difference in performance of air coolers of same class which mostly determined by number and diameter of heat pipes as well as fan sizes.
In this case, same number and diameter of heat pipes, same, direct pipe to CPU and same size of fan. Considering that 212 evo is an old design, this one could be only better and it also has nicer and easier mounting.
There's very little difference in performance of air coolers of same class which mostly determined by number and diameter of heat pipes as well as fan sizes.
In this case, same number and diameter of heat pipes, same, direct pipe to CPU and same size of fan. Considering that 212 evo is an old design, this one could be only better and it also has nicer and easier mounting.

Solution
Sep 20, 2020
Good point, I think I'll get one for my new build. Thanks for the input.