Id-Cooling Ultra-compact Gaming Case Hits Computex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haravikk

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2013
I think the ncase M1 is a lot better looking, I'm also dubious about its cooling; the M1 has vents on the bottom, top and side, with side venting probably offering the best performance if you can get a good CPU cooler to match, or use it as a radiator mount instead.

difference between these cases and the Ncase M1 is that the Ncase more or less gave up ATX PSU in favor of SFX. sure the Ncase officially supports ATX PSUs, but it's 'not recommended', and will gimp the cooling capabilities of the case.

honestly, for small form factor, I agree with the creators of the Ncase, when you're building a compact machine, why bother using a PSU that's practically the same size of your mobo and takes up over 1/3 of your case volume? the SFX PSUs from Silverstone will power everything you need

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
These cases? Is that something like "those people"? Because you're in a response thread for a case that HAS an SFX power supply and IS about the size of the N-Case. Maybe you were attempting to respond to the Raijintek article?

Status
Not open for further replies.