• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

News ID-Cooling's New Low-Profile CPU Cooler Cools AMD and Intel CPUs up to 130W

MasterMadBones

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2012
I'm curious to see how this will hold up in the real world. I like the compact design, but I'm worried that the fan will be suffocated by the motherboard and all the surrounding components. If it works, this could be a very attractive cooler for console case modding, since it doesn't require as much clearance (or ventilation) at the top.

I am definitely looking forward to a review of this cooler.

popatim

Titan
I'm really waiting to see how this gets installed. Post a link to a video if someone finds it. LoL

The only way I can see it is if the screws come up thru the bottom of the motherboard.

Jun 12, 2020
Very interested in this low profile fan. Looks idea for super SFF builds. Somewhat concerned about pulling air up from the motherboard side.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS