id Software Delays RAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
So the console 360 version is dictating the release? Why not release the PC and PS3 version on time then make the 360 crowd pine for what the true gamers have.

maxiim

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
[citation][nom]rohitbaran[/nom]Well, better give a polished game than a buggy game a few days earlier.[/citation]

When have you seen a game released "polished"? They are looking out for their asses not to get stuck by a bigger and better hyped game thats all. Which in fact is sad because I think RAGE will be better then most of these other games.

G

[citation][nom]maxiim[/nom]When have you seen a game released "polished"? They are looking out for their asses not to get stuck by a bigger and better hyped game thats all. Which in fact is sad because I think RAGE will be better then most of these other games.[/citation]

Totally agree. Gears wins on hype alone. Rage is probably a much better game.

ra3tonite

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
I hope they have a super ultra ultra high def gfx option for PC. gtx 580 sli bare minimum to run minimum frame rates. Something to really push GPU innovation for the upcoming years... the new crisis pc benchmark standard, so to speak.

joex444

Distinguished
If they can delay it for arbitrary political reasons, I can refuse to buy it out of principle. Stick to your plan and I'll stick to mine. I don't even know why game companies announce a release date. Half the time it seems they can't even pin down the year. And honestly, what was the last major release that landed on the day they first said was the release date?

G

[citation][nom]joex444[/nom]And honestly, what was the last major release that landed on the day they first said was the release date?[/citation]

Uhhh...Duke Nukem Forever hello!

schmich

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
I never understand the later releases in Europe...it almost makes me not want to buy the game just for that fact. (note that I can't wait 3 but that it's disrespectful and unnecessary).

PCGOD

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2011
[citation][nom]joex444[/nom]If they can delay it for arbitrary political reasons, I can refuse to buy it out of principle. Stick to your plan and I'll stick to mine. I don't even know why game companies announce a release date. Half the time it seems they can't even pin down the year. And honestly, what was the last major release that landed on the day they first said was the release date?[/citation]

thumbs down bro, youre an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.