Ideal CPU Temperature for gaming

Oct 26, 2018
Hello guys,

I got a new gaming system and I bought Black Ops 4, playing it on high settings with shadows disabled. I was wondering if my cpu temp is above average for such game. I played 3 blackout matches it took like 1,5 hours, my max cpu temp was 83 degrees Celcius. On Idle, cpu runs on 33 degrees Celcius.

I am asking this question because I am planning to buy battlefield V next week, it is even more CPU-heavy game.

My system:

CPU: i5 8600k
CPU-Fan : Coolermaster 212 Hyper Led (tower air cooler with 1 sided fan)
GPU: Msi GTX 1060 6GB Gaming X
RAM: DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz 2x8 16GB
MB: ASUS TUF Z-370 PLUS GAMING

Thank you for all the responses!

Lutfij

Titan
The cooler isn't as good as the Hyper 212X/Evo but the temps are on par to what you'll see for that cooler and that setup. You might want to include the make and model of your case. Do you have fans to improve the airflow in your case? What are your ambient temps?

Oct 26, 2018
Oh sorry forgot to mention about case ofc.

Case: https://www.teknobiyotik.com/donanim/pc-kasa/silverstone-redline-series-rl06-pro-pencereli-usb-3-0-atx-kasa-sst-rl06br-pro.html

3x intake fan on front with no glass in front, case has a nice air take from the front.
1x exhaust fan on the back, my CPU-Fan is facing to the exhaust fan so it gets the heat from aluminum and sends it to exhaust ( I assume?) 70 degrees celcius is like average in game. The top is open to air aswell, no fan but its not closed so we might say the case is good enough.