IDF 2008: Opening Keynote Speech Criticizes U.S. Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberlaff

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
Intel takes on US Gov't?! "We have developed a process to create a smaller, faster, and more efficient means of governing. This will be supported with a 'tick, tock' approach to stay ahead of our competition."

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
us govt is just a private company, so they might as well... there is absolutely NOTHING federal about the Federal Reserve. It always has been a private bank, just like FedEx is a PRIVATE shipping company

jaragon13

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
[citation][nom]usapatriot[/nom]Intel's feeling the heat.[/citation]
What?

I say Intel is going the right path,treating research and development higher than what AMD would put...Treating it like a necessary,not just an extra way to make some money.

G

I didn't know Obama and McCain were at IDF. Wait, this even isn't a political forum?

I think if 70% of your revenue and 40% of your employment is outside the United States, stones should not be thrown.

And blaming 'education' policy while receiving hundreds of millions of dollars in economic development incentives from state and local gov'ts just ain't right...

while laying off 1,000s of employees and building a $3 billion manufacturing plant in China.

Nice try, Craig.

Status
Not open for further replies.