IDF Fall 2008: Lucid Samples Graphics Parallelization Chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaragon13

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Hell,if I could stick in those three graphics cards,I could roughly get just below 8800 GT SLI...and no micro-stutter? How's the micro-stutter?

ZootyGray

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2008
Why not just buy a HD-4850?

What am I missing here - is that for recycling old cards? Another green solution? And who's going to supply all these cards? And it says "vendors" can include this.

This seems like maybe spintels idea of innovation thru partners. Too bad they have no grafx.

I am missing something maybe, but this seems like esoteric futility.

Clue me in? Makes no sense.

jaragon13

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
[citation][nom]ZootyGray[/nom]Why not just buy a HD-4850?What am I missing here - is that for recycling http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recycling old cards? Another green solution? And who's going to supply all these cards? And it says "vendors" can include this.This seems like maybe spintels idea of innovation thru partners. Too bad they have no grafx.I am missing something maybe, but this seems like esoteric futility.Clue me in? Makes no sense.[/citation]
Why? Why not put all my older graphics cards,which,btw,are not crossfire/SLI compatible,and equal that,without having to buy anything.Sounds good to me,I don't know why you can't see it.Also,what if someone were to get a 4870 and 280GTX together,and compare it to the 4870X2 and the 280GTX SLI? I bet the first would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.