Question Idiot here, I need help with RAM compatibility

Apr 4, 2023
I understand the basics of computers, but my ex set my computer up for me so I don't fully know what is what, but I'll list what I understand here.

My CPU is a 3.2ghz i5 processor.
My motherboard supports 2133mhz ram - It is Baseboard Manufacturer MSI Baseboard Product B150M BAZOOKA (MS-7982) Baseboard version 3.0 according to system information.
I have 2 4gb sticks of Hyperx fury ddr4 ram installed at the moment. I'm not entirely sure exactly which model they are but I'm guessing they are 2133mhz because the whole PC came together.
I am currently eying off these new ram sticks to add to my computer: https://www.amazon.com.au/Kingston-Technology-2666MHz-PC4-21300-HX426C15FBK2/dp/B013H7QBTG

a) My motherboard currently has 2 spare ram slots so I could put them in there. They are a newer model to my current ram sticks but still hyperx fury brand, so can I plug them in and get them to work together or will it kill my computer?
b) I have seen some posts saying the little gap across the bottom of ram sticks can be different. Is the little gap thing on the sticks I want to buy where it is on my motherboard model? I have no idea how to figure this out myself. And if they are in different places, how can I tell what sticks have the gap in the right place?
c) My CPU is 3.2 gz so 3200mhz right? It should still work fine because its still faster than the 2666 mhz ram sticks, just double checking.
d) Looking at some previous posts here, I think my motherboard will just slow them down to work at 2133mhz instead and that should be fine. Just double checking, is that correct?
e) If I am right about my previous question, is that something my computer will do automatically? Or will I have to open a settings program and manually set them to 2133mhz?

Sorry for writing so much, but I also use my computer for work so I dont need it blowing up on me.

You can use faster memory than what your board or your current sticks are at, they'll just set themselves down to the slower speed. And this is done automatically by the computer.

Not sure about the gap thing, unless they're talking about clearance between your CPU heat sink and the RAM sticks.