Question Idk I’m out of options

Sep 24, 2022
So i don’t know if it’s a rockstar patch or what everything else is normal operation 40-70 gpu usage on fivem but Grand Theft Auto 5 single player low fps and low gpu usage and high cpu usage. I’ve seen Stevethegamer55 video and he’s get 30-20 fps I have:

850w
z490 aorus elite
32gb of ram

Nephern

Prominent
Sep 20, 2022
has your game been like this before?

if so, it could just be that gta V is outdated. the game has only had minor updates since launch on pc.

it could be like arma III where the game is not properly utilized and hasnt/ wont be changed.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
One of the people I like to watch on YT uses GTA5 as a test mode. He has stated that he has run into issues with newer systems that can run super high frame rates actually causing issue due to the game engine. (Dawid)
IIRC his fix was to set a frame rate limit for the game.

So i don’t know if it’s a rockstar patch or what everything else is normal operation 40-70 gpu usage on fivem but Grand Theft Auto 5 single player low fps and low gpu usage and high cpu usage. I’ve seen Stevethegamer55 video and he’s get 30-20 fps I have:

850w
z490 aorus elite
32gb of ram
What frame rate do you get and what are you trying to run at? GTA V is not a great game for high refresh rates because it falls apart beyond a certain point.

TRENDING THREADS