IE 6 - Block Flash Animations?

I am not able to find an option in IE 6 (XpSp2) to block
Flash animations from downloading

Is there something I have missed?

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:15:41 -0800, John Thomas Smith wrote:

> I am not able to find an option in IE 6 (XpSp2) to block
> Flash animations from downloading
>
> Is there something I have missed?
>
> John Thomas Smith
> http://www.direct2usales.com
> http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Spyware Blaster includes a "Flash Killer" tool:
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

John,

See if the usual method of blocking "Flash" helps.
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/noflash.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User