IE Maintenance Policy not applying on Windows XP SP2 with ..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy,microsoft.public.windows.group_policy,microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

Hi

This issue has been kicking around for a while now. There's a fix for it.
The knowledge base article isn't yet written but if you contact Microsoft
you can quote 888254.

Please note this also requires a new registry key and values to enable the
fix.

Kind regards
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]
Windows Platform Support Team

Alan

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy,microsoft.public.windows.group_policy,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

Hi Mark,

Been chasing ms support all day about this, finally got the 888254 hotfix
and it does not fix this problem in my instance.

are you privvy to any developments on this fix?