I prefer usin IE over my AOL9.0 at times. When I click the IE icon, I get
connected to MSN IE. On my Mac I obtained a "plain" IE page. Am I doing
something wrong? Also I am unable to find out what IE system I have on this
new computer. is it possible I do not have a separate IE installed? IE is
listed under programs.

santa

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

In IE Click tools / internet options and Remove the Home page....
Leave it Blank or Whatever url of ur choice

DAVDOR wrote:

> I prefer usin IE over my AOL9.0 at times. When I click the IE icon, I get
> connected to MSN IE. On my Mac I obtained a "plain" IE page. Am I doing
> something wrong? Also I am unable to find out what IE system I have on this
> new computer. is it possible I do not have a separate IE installed? IE is
> listed under programs.

Thanx. Removing paged worked. I still can't find info about IE,eg version,
etc. I go to IE screen, hit properties, and it tells me nothing. Where/how
else can I find out about the installed IE?

"Santa" wrote:

> In IE Click tools / internet options and Remove the Home page....
> Leave it Blank or Whatever url of ur choice
>

> DAVDOR wrote:
>
> > I prefer usin IE over my AOL9.0 at times. When I click the IE icon, I get
> > connected to MSN IE. On my Mac I obtained a "plain" IE page. Am I doing
> > something wrong? Also I am unable to find out what IE system I have on this
> > new computer. is it possible I do not have a separate IE installed? IE is
> > listed under programs.

Go to Help > About Internet Explorer