IE9 is Launching Either March 9 or March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedders

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
The only place that I care about IE is at work (where I have to use it for ONE web app). IE9 will probably break that web app so I wont be able to actually use it for over a year but oh well. IE sucks and I don't think version 9 is going to help change any of that.

caeden

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2009
poor girl is used for so many computer propaganda pieces... and she probably doesn't even know how to use one.

In other news, Ive been using ie9 beta and ff4 beta, and they both kinda suck. ie9 really takes the cake though in that hardly anything works, and you have to use compatibility mode to do anything useful... and then it crashes, so good luck on a release there any time soon!

razorblaze42

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
Contrary to the opinions here... I love IE8, I think its perfect! I tried IE9 RC and hated it. The favorites menu default to the right side of the screen, which annotys me... the back button is hugely oversized and partially covered, and accept/deny application pop up at the bottom of the screen which takes some getting use too when you're use to looking for them at the top of the screen. If I could just get the performance increases of IE9 with the look and feel of IE8... I'd be satisfied.
Yea... yea... Firefox and Chrome yada yada yada.

Benihana

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2009
[citation][nom]jacobdrj[/nom]I am not sure I am that into her anymore. I now know she is probably full of viruses...[/citation]

[citation][nom]caeden[/nom]poor girl is used for so many computer propaganda pieces... and she probably doesn't even know how to use one.[/citation]

Lol y'all make me laugh! :)

masop

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
[citation][nom]dark_lord69[/nom]I've seen her with a FireFox shirt on!She's a browser whore! .. a very sexy browser whore..[/citation]

She can play with my browser anytime, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.