[SOLVED] If i have a f10 bios for a proccessor that needs a f1 bios will i be good?

Mar 23, 2019
i have a gigabyte ga a320m-s2h and want to install a ryzen 7 1700.
I have F10 bios but I don't really know anything about BIOS.
Sorry if that didn't make sense though, Thanks.

Solution
You're in good hands. Just drop the 1700 in and you should be good to go. You're on a BIOS that is above the necessary for the board to recognize the processor. The latter revisions for BIOS means that some stability issues have been ironed out and latter updates allow you to drop in second gen Ryzen processors.

Lutfij

Titan
You're in good hands. Just drop the 1700 in and you should be good to go. You're on a BIOS that is above the necessary for the board to recognize the processor. The latter revisions for BIOS means that some stability issues have been ironed out and latter updates allow you to drop in second gen Ryzen processors.

Solution
Mar 23, 2019

Ok thanks so much and just wondering one more thing, sorry its my first time putting a new processor in so I accidentaly touched the back when I dint have an electro static wrist band on, can that fry it?