Aug 30, 2020
Hello Tom's Harware Forums,
My name is Zihad and I am from Bangladesh country which is situated in Asia. I am facing 1 confusion which have 3 questions, then i searched for it to google and then i found you. Well then I am writing the three questions to you -
1. "Is MSI Z390 Tomahawk motherboard an great ideal for Intel Core i5-9600K processor?"
2."If i use Intel Core i5-9600K processor on this motherboard and want to overclock the processor, will i get any vrm cooling problem?"
And last answer me, "Can i use Intel Core i5-9600K processor on this motherboard for some gaming and some editing and MS Office and some little bit premium works?

Solution
My name is Zihad and I am from Bangladesh country which is situated in Asia. I am facing 1 confusion which have 3 questions, then i searched for it to google and then i found you. Well then I am writing the three questions to you -
1. "Is MSI Z390 Tomahawk motherboard an great ideal for Intel Core i5-9600K processor?"
2."If i use Intel Core i5-9600K processor on this motherboard and want to overclock the processor, will i get any vrm cooling problem?"
And last answer me, "Can i use Intel Core i5-9600K processor on this motherboard for some gaming and some editing and MS Office and some little bit premium works?

1. Yes.
  2. No unless you have very poor airflow.
  3. Yes.
EDIT I have the Z490 and...

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

1. Yes.
  2. No unless you have very poor airflow.
  3. Yes.
EDIT I have the Z490 and 10600K.

Last edited:
Solution