Question If I select XMP1 or 2, my pc turn on for a sec, then turn off and then finally turns on. (After that being stable)

imicek

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
Hey, I have a problem now, I somehow recognized that If I'm using XMP profile 1 or 2 and somehow turn off my pc and power supply and turn on both again, pc will just flash for a second, fans start spinning, but then everything turns off and then after like 2 secs everything turns on again, my monitor indicating that something is going on, but after like 2 secs monitor turns off and after another like 2 secs monitor turns on again and I end up on windows logging screen.

I have a 800W Gold+ power supply from corsair
2080 Ti asus strix
i9 9900k

I'm really desperate, don't know what could be wrong.
Also before resetting to default settings my pc just froze and started buzzing. (But that was just maybe unlucky coincidence.)

Thanks everyone!

imicek

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
It's fine now. Just changed the level of power being delivered to CPU in load from 6 to 7.
But I have another problem right now...
Either way I try to get my CPU stable, It's always in Aida64 tests like around 65-85 °C, but it has spikes to like 91-97 °C every few seconds (2-5 seconds). So I don't know... Fck, I tried almost everything...