Jul 29, 2015
so i have a dell inspiron 530s
specs are
windows 8.1 pro
4 gb of RAM
intel duo E8600 3.33ghz
bios 1.0.18
400 watt
so Windows have a special deal goin on that windows 8.1 user can upgrade to windows 10 for free
i dont know if i should upgrade
Right now my computer is really fast and neat,i love windows 8
i use to research,home use,game,,, this is basicaslly my office computer and etc
will it slow down my computer and will it have problems
i did the test that windows 10 showed me to do and i passed it
i qualify for it
will windows 10 be harder to use
help need your thoughts
thx

Solution
Windows 10 is all around better, I personally am a windows insider and it is awesome all around. It's faster than previous OSes, boots faster, and is way more friendly with keyboard and mouse users.

Windows 10 was designed to work with windows 7 and 8.1 computers, so yes I highly suggest upgrading to it. You'll like it even more since your one of the few that actually likes windows 8.
Windows 10 is all around better, I personally am a windows insider and it is awesome all around. It's faster than previous OSes, boots faster, and is way more friendly with keyboard and mouse users.

Windows 10 was designed to work with windows 7 and 8.1 computers, so yes I highly suggest upgrading to it. You'll like it even more since your one of the few that actually likes windows 8.

Solution
Win10 is great, but before you upgrade wait a bit. Find out what problems people are having (and they are) with the upgrade. Check to see if the programs you run are having problems with it. In the meantime, make sure all your important data is backed up to a different drive than the one you use for your OS. That way if the upgrade fails you dont run the risk of losing any data.

Status
Not open for further replies.