Question if my mainboard hot , so because GPU and CPU temperature or its own temperature?

pikapika1998

Prominent
Dec 27, 2020
thank for reading my question , i wan asking with normal gaming PC , if my mainboard hot , so because it running when play game or temp from GPU and CPU temperature ?

Ralston18

Titan
More information needed:

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

What is "hot", what temperature(s) are being presented , and how/where are those temperatures being discovered/measured and presented?

What games do you play?

pikapika1998

Prominent
Dec 27, 2020
More information needed:

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition.

What is "hot", what temperature(s) are being presented , and how/where are those temperatures being discovered/measured and presented?

What games do you play?

sir , thank you for care me
i use good PSU 850w Gold of FSP

i really asking why my mianboard can hot , i mean , i thinking for buy AIO cooler for CPU and GPU , and i make raditor water in outside the case , not inside , and hope hot temp from CPU and GPU can't hurt mainboard

but i thinking , even i do that plan , should my mainboard will no hot ? or still hot because not only damage temp from CPU and GPU attack to mainboard

so that i wan asking , the most hot damage in mainboard come from CPU and GPU right ?

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
What motherboard is installed in your computer?

Include case information.

The motherboard's specifications likely provide a temperature range within which the motherboard should be operated.

General Reference - FYI:

https://www.onecomputerguy.com/motherboard-temperature

Because you are planning considering other cooling changes I am moving your post from Motherboards to Cooling.