If you were stranded on an island...

and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.

lob

Despite all prevention efforts, lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in

> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.

Dunno, but it would need to have a HUGE battery pack.

--
Slor

Well, if you set aside issues with powering the thing away from a wall jack,
I'd choose Mappy for sure.

That mouse is SO cute and the game is SO fun!

"lob" <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
>
> lob

lob played the following on an explodable self-inflating leather and
concrete saxophone

> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
>
> lob

Do Don Pachi. I'd probably have a lot of aggression to let out.

lob wrote:
> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
>
> lob

Could I take a MAME cab? 8^)

If not, it would have to be Strider or Ikarri Warriors.

On 16 Apr 2005 07:37:51 +1000, lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote:

>and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
>
>lob

B.... B..

lob wrote:
> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
>
> lob
Mortal Kombat 3 or Metal Slug X (even though I can beat it)

--
Super Mike
"Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."

"Anonymous" <send_me_some_spam@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in a cheese
induced coma news:ZoX7e.1498$dr2.778@news02.roc.ny:

> Well, if you set aside issues with powering the thing away from a wall
> jack, I'd choose Mappy for sure.
>
> That mouse is SO cute and the game is SO fun!

I don't know who you are, But I Like your attitude!

My choice too btw :)

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!

In a parallel universe, Anti-Dire Radiant said exactly the opposite of:

> lob played the following on an explodable self-inflating leather and
> concrete saxophone
>
>> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
>>
>> lob
>
> Do Don Pachi. I'd probably have a lot of aggression to let out.

Ah! Great minds think alike, indeed! :)

*-) K.os, Cave makes the most incredible shoot-em ups!
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

sinner

* Super Mappy wrote in alt.games.mame:
> "Anonymous" <send_me_some_spam@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in a cheese
> induced coma news:ZoX7e.1498$dr2.778@news02.roc.ny:

>> Well, if you set aside issues with powering the thing away from a wall
>> jack, I'd choose Mappy for sure.

>> That mouse is SO cute and the game is SO fun!

> I don't know who you are, But I Like your attitude!

Why, thats AnonyMouse silly!
--
David
If there is no wind, row.

lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns963A4D9E726E4lob30yahoocom@
203.26.24.228:

> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.

There's no fricking electricity moron...

lob

lob wrote:
> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns963A4D9E726E4lob30yahoocom@
> 203.26.24.228:
>

>>and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
>

> There's no fricking electricity moron...
>
> lob

Well duh! How hard can it be to set up a collector for rainwater to
power a hydroelectric generator? That would power my Battlezone machine
nicely.

Or maybe Ms. Nude World '96...

lob wrote:
> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
>
> lob

Probably one with a built-in solar charger for its GPS & satellite
radio. <G>

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Slor <slor@comcast.net> wrote in

> Despite all prevention efforts, lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
>>

> Dunno, but it would need to have a HUGE battery pack.

Or a very long extension lead.

lob

MaddMaxx2000

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2005

Solar powered !!!

> Slor <slor@comcast.net> wrote in
>
> > Despite all prevention efforts, lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >
> >> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
> >>

> > Dunno, but it would need to have a HUGE battery pack.
> >

> Or a very long extension lead.
>
> lob

Mel

"lob" <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Xns963A4D9E726E4lob30yahoocom@203.26.24.228...
> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
>
> lob

I would have Marble Man. I didn't like it much,
but I figure I might get rescued by some Mame fanatics :)

Other than that I'd plump for Space Duel.

Regards,

Mel.

Nice to know there are other people who like Mappy! I heard it didn't sell
well in its day. I don't understand how in the world that happened to a game
as good as Mappy.

In article <4261754f@news.greennet.net>,
"Mel" <news.spammel@spamgourmet.com> wrote:

> "lob" <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
> >
> > lob
>
> I would have Marble Man. I didn't like it much,
> but I figure I might get rescued by some Mame fanatics :)
>

> Other than that I'd plump for Space Duel.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mel.

I've just rediscovered Space Invaders and some of its splendid
qualities, but since I really like to play as the lime green Pac Man in
Namco Classic Collection Volume II, I think I'd let the gods choose
between the two games.
....I just hope the gods don't screw up and give me a non-pornographic
Mah Jong game with a monitor with burn-ins and a joystick smeared in 10
years of mayonaise-abuse and spilled soft drinks...
The gods also better provide me with some highly concentrated Caffein
product or Slurm Classic, otherwise I'll rapidly go critical mass.
Other than that I would not have much other earthly needs, apart from
maybe a cactus named Karen.

Cheers
TXW

--
I'm listening to astreauxworld.com
....I think I'll sleep at the Mac and use the mousepad as a pillow.

PRoToCoL <protocol@nobloodyway.com> wrote in

> On 16 Apr 2005 07:37:51 +1000, lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.
>>
>>lob
>
> B.... B..

A good way to get around the island too..

lob

On 17 Apr 2005 05:26:37 +1000, lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.

>> B.... B..

>A good way to get around the island too..

On a Beast Buster arcade machine?
Surely not !!
Oh not enough dots for that
I must have meant something else
but the name escapes me at the moment ;-)

lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<Xns963A4D9E726E4lob30yahoocom@203.26.24.228>...
> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.

Gravitar.

--
how many times do you hear it?
it goes on all day long

i'd want one that made the best boat

i'd have to do some research but i would probably want one with a hinged back door

maybe a doublewide like a nintendo

On 16 Apr 2005 07:37:51 +1000
lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote:

> and you could only have one arcade machine...what would it be.

A Homebuilt running MAME of course :p It's still an arcade
machine isn't it?

In article <92f8438f.0504171101.57f4054b@posting.google.com>,
2000man@wongfaye.com (2000man@wongfaye.com) wrote:

> i'd want one that made the best boat
>
> i'd have to do some research but i would probably want one with a hinged back
> door
>
> maybe a doublewide like a nintendo

No, get a Rapid River! There has been one of those in Tivoli in
Copenhagen, Denmark fore some years now.
http://klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=9265
http://www.usn.co.jp/simulator/rapid_river_us.jpg

Cheers
TXW