Question IGPU issues (AMD Ryzen 3)

Dec 10, 2022
Context: so a few days ago, my i was doing my own thing playing MC and my PC went black, so was like ok no big deal. (This sometimes happens) "Ill just restart my PC" so i did. Once it turns back on my second monitor wont show the display, and i was like "ok i will just restart it again" Turns back on a boom, still wont work, so i was like whatever ill do it tomorrow cuz im tired. Today: It still wont work so i tell my mom, and she said "It might be a virus" so i use Microsoft's Virus scanner, no virus, so i dont know how to fix it. But maybe the Tech People of the forums might be able to help.

Dec 10, 2022
Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz
RAM: (some weird brand) 16.0 GB
GPU: GAMEMAX Nvidia 1030
Motherboard: MSI b540 Bazooka max
PSU: (dont know the brand) 1050w gold 80
Storage: 8.3tb

AlphaCloud_X

Reputable
Sep 3, 2019
So some extra info about the post as I was trying to help out earlier but couldn't get it to work.

They have a 3200g and a gt 1030.
-The igpu only displays an output when the gt 1030 is fully removed from the system.
-We tried to uninstall all igpu and discrete gpu drivers and it didn't help. Used ddu
-We tried uninstalling amd igpu drivers using ddu the first time and amds clean up utility and reinstalling them with the gt 1030 removed and that didn't do anything. With the gt 1030 the igpu still worked normally
-removing cmos battery didnt help
-reseating the ram didn't help
-cable works
-using the detect button in display settings didnt detect any more screens
-windows is able to detect both display adapters(the 3200g and the gt 1030) but I believe the amd driver was giving issues. The device status was "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems"(code 43)
-In the msi mobo, the option for integrated graphics configuration, the initiate graphic adapter was set to PEG, the inegrated graphics was set to FORCE and UMA Frame Buffer Size set to Auto.
-an sfc scan didn't find anything
-windows is up to date
-virus scan didn't find anything
-both monitors work
-the gt 1030 outputs signal normally but something is preventing the igpu from displaying signal. It was working before so Im not sure why it would have suddenly stopped working.

I was out of ideas so suggested they try out the forums here as I exhausted all options that I could think of