Question iGPU no POST and no display image ?

Dec 29, 2022
I'm building two new PCs to replace the old ones from my job, but it only works with a dedicated graphics card, it doesn't post with integrated graphics, I already tested all options available in the bios, like enabling IGD instead of PEG but it still not working, also tested with the oldest to latest bios, I know that it is not a balanced build but in my country this motherboard was the only one available, it works when I use it with a old HD5450 I have in CSM mode, and during post it says GOP couldn't find graphics something like that, but I'm sure the cpu have iGPU and the motherboard is compatible I checked Intel's list, both are socket 1200 and this happened with both cpus and both motherboards since I've bought two of each , seems like something is imcompatible, every time i change it to UEFI the system goes black screen and I have to reset bios and install external GPU to go into the bios again, it is driving me crazy please someone help me, it is our machine that handles the finnancial stuff like credit card and a lot of things we are almost a week without it, and clients are asking for invoice and other things

b560m-a-pro MSI
Celeron g5905

tested with 16GB dd4 2666 and 8GB in both slots

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2022
I always test if its working before mount in the case, I don't even touched the shield io, I think is some imcompatibility but is strange since this board it's on Intel's processessor page, Yesterday I contacted RMA, my plan is to change it for a inferior H410 and see if works, I mean they were all the same price so I picked the best board but anyways, could not find what is causing this.

Dec 29, 2022
I am also facing the same issue. When you installed the motherboard did you accidently jam the sticky out bits from the io shield into the ports?
[spam]
I think is something related to the chipset, or they simple dropped support for this processor because it is low end but it makes no sense, I didn't mentioned in my post but I tested in 2 different monitors VGA port and Hdmi to Dvi-D port also removed the battery for about a minute, no sucess every time I selected iGPU the same behavior, no post black screen, but whats interesting is that it does not say No Display just black screen and no green led boot in the motherboard

Last edited by a moderator: