Question Iiyama ge2788hs-B2 60Hz is not smooth

Feb 3, 2020
Hi everyone,
I've got a problem with my monitor . It works perfect on my PC when running at 75Hz, but when I switch to 60Hz for games in which I can't hit stable 75fps everything goes bad. There is a lot of tearing, stuttering and games feel like they're running at 60fps in 75Hz mode. Console connected to it works fine at 60Hz though. My GPU is GTX 670mx.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Meaning you're on a laptop. Mind sharing the make and model of your laptop? You should also check and see which version of BIOS your laptop is currently on, what version of the OS you're on(if Windows 10) and if you've tried reinstalling your GPU drivers after using DDU to uninstall them.

You might also want to mention the games you're playing. Please list them out without an etc. in that line.

Feb 3, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Meaning you're on a laptop. Mind sharing the make and model of your laptop? You should also check and see which version of BIOS your laptop is currently on, what version of the OS you're on(if Windows 10) and if you've tried reinstalling your GPU drivers after using DDU to uninstall them.

You might also want to mention the games you're playing. Please list them out without an etc. in that line.
It's Asus Rog G75VX with .206 BIOS and Windows 10 build 18363. I have already tried uninstalling drivers with DDU, also reinstalled system. Nothing has changed.
It happens in every game I've tried but here's what I was playing mostly:

Rainbow Six: Siege
CS:GO
Skyrim
Dying Light
PUBG
GTA V
Battlefield 4
SMITE
The Witcher 3
Quake Champions
Portal 2