Iiyama Launches The ProLite XB2776QS Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

[citation][nom]patrick47018[/nom]Why not just get an Auria 27" IPS Monitor for 399.99 USD which also sports a 2560x1440 Resolution as well as a 5ms response time while being far cheaper than the iiyama. Heres a link , hope it helps:http://www.microcenter.com/product [...] ED_Monitor[/citation]
Damn you americans and your awesome-ass microcenter.

-Sincerely, PC builders in all other countries.

elexor

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013
The dvi standard is holding monitors back 2560x1600@60hz? come on we need a new cable capable of 4k@120hz

[citation][nom]athulajp[/nom]Damn you americans and your awesome-ass microcenter. -Sincerely, PC builders in all other countries.[/citation]

I think you mean "damn you handful of Americans who actually live close enough to a microcenter that driving there doesn't cost more than the product"

InvalidError

Titan
[citation][nom]elexor[/nom]The dvi standard is holding monitors back 2560x1600@60hz? come on we need a new cable capable of 4k@120hz[/citation]
Before worrying about crazy resolutions and unnecessary high refresh rates, I would worry about bringing prices down to a range where enough people can afford buying them to actually worry about that.

You aren't going to get a GPU that can push 120FPS at 4k any time soon either.

[citation][nom]unksol[/nom]I think you mean "damn you handful of Americans who actually live close enough to a microcenter that driving there doesn't cost more than the product"[/citation]

You know they ship right?

[citation][nom]unksol[/nom]I think you mean "damn you handful of Americans who actually live close enough to a microcenter that driving there doesn't cost more than the product"[/citation]

And you live close enough to a store that carries iiyama products?

[citation][nom]patrick47018[/nom]You know they ship right?[/citation]

You know that the VAST majority of microcenter deals are in store only right? Just because this one isn't doesn't change that fact, or that his comment was about microcenter deals in general.

Yeah they have a lot of in store only deals as is the same with most retailers. But as with most retailers they also have online only deals, sorry if I upset you? I was trying to save some people some money, I know Auria is a good brand I've had my 42" Auria HDTV for years now and no trouble. Good luck to
all
[citation][nom]unksol[/nom]You know that the VAST majority of microcenter deals are in store only right? Just because this one isn't doesn't change that fact, or that his comment was about microcenter deals in general.[/citation]

I have two Microcenters within a half-hour drive. Consider myself very privileged and have saved many hundreds purchasing tech components and peripherals from them compared to online, even NewEgg (especially when you jump on one of their CPU/Mobo discount combo deals).

Patrick that monitor is on my short list!

Status
Not open for further replies.