i'll touch yours if you touch mine

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
howdy, all!

i'm be tri interdoos you for other. dere is fun forum here and my tink is you must like for it. pleez look for fun here: <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com//modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=4" target="_new">cilick here</A>

</font color=red><b><font color=orange>I believe in my penis, it has the power to create life.

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Your my hero :lol:

BTW, I talked to your Mom, but dont worry I told her what an outstanding person you are :tongue:

:eek: If I would have shot you when I had the chance, I would be out by now :eek:
Intel P4 550(3.4)@<font color=green>5Ghz</font color=green>

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
i love you too, mozzart :smile:
some great music, you compose!!

dood, my mom is a whore, be careful! she might try to kiss you and if you have any cuts, you get AIDS!!! if she gets real horney she'll scratch you and you'll get AIDS! make sure she wears condoms on her fingers and tongue if you want to go around her.

</font color=red><b><font color=orange>I believe in my penis, it has the power to create life.

dhlucke

Polypheme
I know. That's why you should stop it.

<pre><font color=red>A64 3200+ Winchester
DFI Lan Party NF4 Ultra-D
1GB Corsair 4400C25PT
WD740GD, WD2000JB, WD1200JB
ATI X800XL
Dell 2405FPW</pre><p>

scamtrOn

Illustrious
Nov 20, 2001
i just remembered something funny so i thought i'd share.

sometime ago, i was helping a friend write a paper for her philosophy class. the paper was about her family and there was this part where i meant to type "...and we've all seen his doing" as to say what a great man her father is. well, my fingers didn't hit the right keys and i typed "... and we've all seen his <b>dong</b>. i never knew microsoft word wouldn't detect that :eek:

she took the paper in and the teacher was very impressed with the apparent size of her dads penis!

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Thats what I thought. Have you seen my monkey? My monkey has been really bad! You know what that means :eek:

:eek: If I would have shot you when I had the chance, I would be out by now :eek:

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
You know what they say about men that have big feet dont you?

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
Close enough, YOU WIN THE PRIZE! Please bend over touch your toes and hang on! [Preps Newbie for Master Wingding]