ILS

How do you turn the ILS on so it goes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100,
50, 40, 30, 20, 10

If it's voice you mean, then that's built into the plane, and can't just be
switched on. Look on avsim or flightsim.com for a plane that has it.

"Travis36" <Travis36@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> How do you turn the ILS on so it goes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100,
> 50, 40, 30, 20, 10

Hi Travis36,

Errr, there's also an altitude callout gauge, which can very easily be
added to any aircraft's panel.cfg.

Regards,
John Ward
"Jimbo1999" <jimbo1999remove@supanet.removecomremove> wrote in message
> If it's voice you mean, then that's built into the plane, and can't just
be
> switched on. Look on avsim or flightsim.com for a plane that has it.
>

> "Travis36" <Travis36@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> > How do you turn the ILS on so it goes 1000, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100,
> > 50, 40, 30, 20, 10

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

John Ward wrote:

> Hi Travis36,
>
> Errr, there's also an altitude callout gauge, which can very easily be
> added to any aircraft's panel.cfg.
>
> Regards,
> John Ward

Drove me crazy!!!!! Flying low lever and hearing that voice every two
seconds, 50 feet - 40 feet - 50 feet - 10 feet - crash!!!!! AAKKK

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

My apologies. I've fiddled with panel.cfg but have never come across that,
and presumed it was just with the plane when it was created.
You learn something new every day!