Question Im a dummy plz help

Mar 20, 2023
I bought a 2.4 gigahertz repeater can I turn it into a 5 GHz repeater let me put it this way when i bought this
HAWKING HOW2R1 Hi-Gain Outdoor Wireless-300N paid 180.00 yes i know thay seen me coming but can i turn it to a 5ghz plz help

I bought a 2.4 gigahertz repeater can I turn it into a 5 GHz repeater let me put it this way when i bought this
HAWKING HOW2R1 Hi-Gain Outdoor Wireless-300N paid 180.00 yes i know thay seen me coming but can i turn it to a 5ghz plz help
That's an impossible answer, if you want a 6page answer to get no where still the answer is yes, make things short and to the point no you can
so i cant change what inside
You can if you can slowly gently and carefully take it apart some reapers like this are all sodared parts so you would need to do sodaring one.... And possible a little coding to get the dock to accept the changes... But your more likely to break it then upgrade it

Mar 20, 2023
That's an impossible answer, if you want a 6page answer to get no where still the answer is yes, make things short and to the point no you can
You can if you can slowly gently and carefully take it apart some reapers like this are all sodared parts so you would need to do sodaring one.... And possible a little coding to get the dock to accept the changes... But your more likely to break it then upgrade it
im not using it at all

Mar 20, 2023
Well like @kanewolf said, you will need to purchase the 5ghz gear for it. And before willy nilly ordering one you'll need to open the repeater and get the details of the old chip and get a 5ghz chip the same size
Well like @kanewolf said, you will need to purchase the 5ghz gear for it. And before willy nilly ordering one you'll need to open the repeater and get the details of the old chip and get a 5ghz chip the same size
thanks