[SOLVED] Im about to build a new pc, do these parts look okay ?

Solution
me personally, i would go for a ryzen 5 2600, and accompanying motherboard. however im an AMD fanboy and idk how the prices would stack up in your country so, aside from all that it looks fine
I’m not an AMD fanboy and I’d say go Ryzen 3600. I think the current i5’s are a poor choice when either 2600 or 3600 are available. Current i5’s although they perform well they are being pushed very hard already in some games and have worse lows on FPS even if averages are as good or better.

muffinmanbored

Prominent
Nov 2, 2018
me personally, i would go for a ryzen 5 2600, and accompanying motherboard. however im an AMD fanboy and idk how the prices would stack up in your country so, aside from all that it looks fine

I’m not an AMD fanboy and I’d say go Ryzen 3600. I think the current i5’s are a poor choice when either 2600 or 3600 are available. Current i5’s although they perform well they are being pushed very hard already in some games and have worse lows on FPS even if averages are as good or better.

Solution

Csib1337

Prominent
Jul 16, 2019
I would recommend a bit bigger Psu. Atleast 650 or more. It helps later if you want to upgrade+ its healthier for the rig. Fsp Have a lot of good quallity Psu.