[SOLVED] Im about to give up!

Oct 13, 2021
Hey fellas,
....man IVE done written down all the details of what IVE got (a laptop cooling pad, 2 silvertone fw124argb fans and 2 coolermaster C10L rgb controllers) what I know (not a damn thing about PC building OR ELECTRICAL) and what I m TRYING to do, on so many forums and its like the universe is against me with completing this little project and finding some one with the knowledge and time to help me out. So if you read this and have ANY BIT of pity for my old a$$, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE spread some knowledge or advice my way. I would be FOREVER. thankful.
So IVE got a laptop cooling pad made from a aluminum extrusion panel and in the underside it has a aluminum box that mounts to the upper platform. It holds 2- generic brand rgb IR led fans that I want to replace because the airflow FIGURATIVELY...BLOWS! now they have a very basic lighting effect. Change basic colors(not sure offhand ho many) and cycles through one mode and ID assume it to be a pulse or breathing mode. The fans splice in together and in the middle of the cable there's a thumbdial that adjusts the brightness and MAYBE the fan speed. (Can't remember now that I think aboutvit orbably doubtful. Just led brightness) then the cable ends with a 5v USB connection.
I would like to use the two fans I have cuz money is tight but I DO NIT NOT WANT TO ADD ANY MORE COMPONENTS THAN ABSOLUTLEY NECESSARY. So as to keep the laptop pad looking the way it came. I if I DO have to use more components,, the less and smaller, the better.
I also have 2 coolermaster rgb controllers for the lighting. Now I don't HAVE to use the fan OR the controllers uf someone knows of a dual fan setup that can spin off some GOOD strong air AND givevme a biic looking light show ID be TOTALLY happy and buy them. I just really need some insight cuz I m stuck and its been 5 months but with the lack of funds, knowledge and friends that do anything like this,... Im stuck.
I would REALLY REALLY appreciate yalls help. Here's some pics of what IVE got to work with and any or all if it can be replaced by something better and More room efficient, BU THE KAPTOP pad o please let me know

Solution
IVE got a laptop cooling pad...
It holds 2- generic brand rgb IR led fans that I want to replace...
The fans splice in together...
then the cable ends with a 5v USB connection.
there are few types of high quality fans that can be daisy-chained to a single connection like this.
but you would need to provide images of how the fans are connected to the controller for any recommendations on what to use.

if they are not standard 3 / 4pin or molex / SATA you may not find anything to replace them with.
many of these types of coolers use proprietary connections/fittings that can make it difficult, or impossible, to replace with standard components.
2 silvertone fw124argb fans and 2 coolermaster C10L rgb controllers
if you...
Oct 13, 2021
Hey fellas,
....man IVE done written down all the details of what IVE got (a laptop cooling pad, 2 silvertone fw124argb fans and 2 coolermaster C10L rgb controllers) what I know (not a damn thing about PC building OR ELECTRICAL) and what I m TRYING to do, on so many forums and its like the universe is against me with completing this little project and finding some one with the knowledge and time to help me out. So if you read this and have ANY BIT of pity for my old a$$, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE spread some knowledge or advice my way. I would be FOREVER. thankful.
So IVE got a laptop cooling pad made from a aluminum extrusion panel and in the underside it has a aluminum box that mounts to the upper platform. It holds 2- generic brand rgb IR led fans that I want to replace because the airflow FIGURATIVELY...BLOWS! now they have a very basic lighting effect. Change basic colors(not sure offhand ho many) and cycles through one mode and ID assume it to be a pulse or breathing mode. The fans splice in together and in the middle of the cable there's a thumbdial that adjusts the brightness and MAYBE the fan speed. (Can't remember now that I think aboutvit orbably doubtful. Just led brightness) then the cable ends with a 5v USB connection.
I would like to use the two fans I have cuz money is tight but I DO NIT NOT WANT TO ADD ANY MORE COMPONENTS THAN ABSOLUTLEY NECESSARY. So as to keep the laptop pad looking the way it came. I if I DO have to use more components,, the less and smaller, the better.
I also have 2 coolermaster rgb controllers for the lighting. Now I don't HAVE to use the fan OR the controllers uf someone knows of a dual fan setup that can spin off some GOOD strong air AND givevme a biic looking light show ID be TOTALLY happy and buy them. I just really need some insight cuz I m stuck and its been 5 months but with the lack of funds, knowledge and friends that do anything like this,... Im stuck.
I would REALLY REALLY appreciate yalls help. Here's some pics of what IVE got to work with and any or all if it can be replaced by something better and More room efficient, BU THE LAPTOP pad o please let me know
Not sure how to post pictures so I need some help there too

IVE got a laptop cooling pad...
It holds 2- generic brand rgb IR led fans that I want to replace...
The fans splice in together...
then the cable ends with a 5v USB connection.
there are few types of high quality fans that can be daisy-chained to a single connection like this.
but you would need to provide images of how the fans are connected to the controller for any recommendations on what to use.

if they are not standard 3 / 4pin or molex / SATA you may not find anything to replace them with.
many of these types of coolers use proprietary connections/fittings that can make it difficult, or impossible, to replace with standard components.
2 silvertone fw124argb fans and 2 coolermaster C10L rgb controllers
if you are planning on using these Silverstone fans in their place they won't offer much better cooling.
they are pretty crap quality; 32CFM @ 2000RPM really sucks.

Solution
Oct 13, 2021

if you are planning on using these Silverstone fans in their place they won't offer much better cooling.
they are pretty crap quality; 32CFM @ 2000RPM really sucks.
You mind telling me how in the hell you post pictures on this forum. I can't seem to figure it out

Oct 13, 2021
Well until I can figure UT out, im just hoping someone may know of a GOOD high static rgb fan IR led fan that might have a fixed lighting mode with various colors or of one that can cycle through various colors without the need for extra components because I really don't want to have to mount anything on the outside of the fan housing