Question I'm absolutely lost on how to fix various BSOD crashes ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 7, 2023
So, for the last month or so I've been having constant BSOD crashes on my computer with a varied number of reasons given to me. Thanks to BlueScreenViewer, I've go a lot of crash logs and a willingness to share whatever information is necessary. I have absolutely no idea how to fix it and I'm desperate for a solution. I've already run MemTest86 and it told me that I had no hardware issues with my RAM sticks and I've already replaced my old one to see if that was the issue.

Below, I've included a picture of the different crashes reported by BlueScreenViewer but have had no luck actually pinning down the issue. Please, someone help me find a solution.

May 7, 2023
So, I have been testing for the past few days and my BSODs are much less frequent, not sure why and now only flag KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. What could be the root of these problems and how do I fix it

May 7, 2023
At last I’ve gotten a blue screen that might help, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I know this can be caused by hardware or software incompatibility, how can this be diagnosed?