I'm afraid those parts are not compatible !! help plz :3

Jadeko

Reputable
Jun 7, 2016
Here's the setup o want to buy !
I pretty much know the parts are compatible but i don't know how to check if the case i chosen can handle all these parts !
Hope you can help me ! Here's the setup :
-CPU : i7 6700K
-MOTHERBOARD : Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3
-GPU : EVGA GTX 1080
-POWER SUPPLY : Corsair CX 750M
-WATER COOLING : Corsair Hydro Series H110iGT
-And CASE : Zalman Z11 Neo

Thx 4 answers !! :D

Solution
Tradesman is right - the CX series of PSUs use cheap capacitors, things that help regulate voltage, etc., which can prematurely fail from things like sudden volt spikes, power outages, heat, and load to name a few. You are better off just spending a little more and saving yourself a hassle and a headache.

I bought a cheaper PSU for my very, at the time of purchase, high end PC. A year later the PSU died on me due to a lighting storm causing power to suddenly go out. It killed my motherboard and my GPU. The total cost to replace was a little over 700 dollars. Spend 20 dollars more now and save yourself the trouble.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438026&cm_re=650w_power_supply-_-17-438-026-_-Product - With...

Anti-grandbean

Reputable
Apr 28, 2014
Tradesman is right - the CX series of PSUs use cheap capacitors, things that help regulate voltage, etc., which can prematurely fail from things like sudden volt spikes, power outages, heat, and load to name a few. You are better off just spending a little more and saving yourself a hassle and a headache.

I bought a cheaper PSU for my very, at the time of purchase, high end PC. A year later the PSU died on me due to a lighting storm causing power to suddenly go out. It killed my motherboard and my GPU. The total cost to replace was a little over 700 dollars. Spend 20 dollars more now and save yourself the trouble.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438026&cm_re=650w_power_supply-_-17-438-026-_-Product - With that build you have now I recommend this and since you really are not sure about compatibility I assume that you are not overclocking, which I totally do not recommend on your first few builds, in which case this is more than enough to power all those units. It is a fairly low consumption build compared.

Best of luck!

Solution