[SOLVED] I'm at a complete loss and recorded a quick vid showing my fan set-up but I'm getting 80-90s temps on my i7-6700K not O.C.

Solution
How long have you had that AIO? The pumps break down over time, forcing you to replace the entire unit.

Fan set up is a bit of a mess.
1)The stock cpu cooler fan is set as rear intake - I can't tell what the orientation of the Noctua fan behind it is... it would be a problem if it were exhaust though.
Solution: it needs to be set to either rear or top exhaust - if the unit's pump isn't broken, that is. Also, if you're going to set it as push-pull, have the fans set to move air in the same direction.

2)Top fan is exhaust. No real issue here.

3)The Gpu AIO is front exhaust, but the fan right below it is set to intake... that's recirculating the same old air.
Solution: Flip both of the AIO fans to intake.

4)Bottom fan intake. No issue...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
How long have you had that AIO? The pumps break down over time, forcing you to replace the entire unit.

Fan set up is a bit of a mess.
1)The stock cpu cooler fan is set as rear intake - I can't tell what the orientation of the Noctua fan behind it is... it would be a problem if it were exhaust though.
Solution: it needs to be set to either rear or top exhaust - if the unit's pump isn't broken, that is. Also, if you're going to set it as push-pull, have the fans set to move air in the same direction.

2)Top fan is exhaust. No real issue here.

3)The Gpu AIO is front exhaust, but the fan right below it is set to intake... that's recirculating the same old air.
Solution: Flip both of the AIO fans to intake.

4)Bottom fan intake. No issue here, but it's not needed, because it contributes so little.

Solution
agree, your fan setup is total mess

point of airflow is to get cold room temperature air inside, where it heats up and efficiently direct hot air outside
by nature, hot air is lighter than cold air, so it flows on its own up, u usualy want to push it in one direction, so it can flow away
imgbin-computer-cases-housings-microatx-mini-itx-corsair-components-computer-07C96QRuirPJysLJpcaX0fH3a.jpg

here also picture about fan orientation, from which side it push air
xopen-grille.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.YEPgZw8Mwr.jpg

Reactions: Phaaze88