I'm buying parts for a pc in newegg and I have to use an amrican crdit card I have only israel card what do I do?

Billylevin

Reputable
May 24, 2014
Imbuying from newegg and I need to buy pc parts and I have to have an amrican crdit card I have only israel card what do i do can I creat a credit card for 2weeks only

Solution
You seem to be making it more complicated than it really is. IF there is no CC fraud involved, a credit card usually works globally as far as payments are concerned, and as far as shipping is concerned you are in the US so no problems there. If the any online store refuses your CC, there are services that allow you to create one-time-use gift cards, or use paypal, or just take some cash and walk into your nearest computer store or pay a friend and use his credit card.

As far as I am concerned "can I creat a credit card for 2weeks only" raises red flags for me.

wdmfiber

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012
Get your order together, part numbers, price, ect.
Then call them and explain your situation, they will bill your card if they are sure there is no fraud involved.

firstrig

Honorable
Dec 17, 2013
You seem to be making it more complicated than it really is. IF there is no CC fraud involved, a credit card usually works globally as far as payments are concerned, and as far as shipping is concerned you are in the US so no problems there. If the any online store refuses your CC, there are services that allow you to create one-time-use gift cards, or use paypal, or just take some cash and walk into your nearest computer store or pay a friend and use his credit card.

As far as I am concerned "can I creat a credit card for 2weeks only" raises red flags for me.

Solution