Question im changing components

Jan 22, 2018
You'll probably want check if you'll need a new case. The motherboard in the Dell PCs tend to be proprietary, and will not accept a standardized format like ATX (I'm assuming it looks like this (pages 12 and 13). The PSU should also be checked to make sure it has enough power and isn't connected to the motherboard in some proprietary way (but I think it may be alright, since companies like Dell have supposedly been getting better about standard power connectors (I think)).

Feb 12, 2019
You'll probably want check if you'll need a new case. The motherboard in the Dell PCs tend to be proprietary, and will not accept a standardized format like ATX (I'm assuming it looks like this (pages 12 and 13). The PSU should also be checked to make sure it has enough power and isn't connected to the motherboard in some proprietary way (but I think it may be alright, since companies like Dell have supposedly been getting better about standard power connectors (I think)).
yeah that's right i forgot to mention that i already have a case, thank you though!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS