Im confused and i dont know what to think

Jan 27, 2019
So my problem is not new but im confused about it. My Gpu is palit gtx 1060 3gb and it works as charm, but this morning i got a strange problem my pc monitor goest to sleep after 1 hour as normal but till morning after i wolk up, my mouse light was not on but when i move it, it lighst up then as normal my pc has to put a signal on monitor but nothing happends. I restart the pc but no signal, theni turned it off, then i tried to power on it again but nothing happends, as normal i thought psu is death but i tried it outside of the case with cabel bridge on 4 and 6 pin and its works, i put it back anything works, but outher problem happend, my gpu needs more power from psu and i used 6 pin extender cable that connects with psu 4 pin connector i can namet it but its that one that comea on the same cable as sata connector for hdd power, and this extender has 1 problem pin that anytime get out of socket and wont plug in and kind of broke it, and it brings to that my gpu fans spin but signal is missing on the monitor then i touch the problematik extender pin and the signal comes and i forgot to mention but i played fortnite on medium settings with capped 120 fps on max 66C temperature, and after all that my question is, did my gpu is death or just the extender for the power dont being enough power to gpu and to lose signal, cuz when i touch the fans they are spinig slowly and one of them stops when i touch it(by accident, just was Shaking by the panic of the problem)

TRENDING THREADS