[SOLVED] Im dumb founded on why my pc is showing the same error over and over, can anyone help?

24brycec

Honorable
Oct 7, 2017
So my pc has been giving me this same error over and over on the start up, it keeps telling me to set the selection to RAID even though it is selected to raid, when I go into the BIOS and save it and exit it boots up normally and restarts like normal, it is only on the start up after it has been unplugged and plugged back up in the morning. If I try to change from raid to ACHI, It wont even boot at all. It was set to raid forever and it just now has started to give me problems out of nowhere for no reason at all. I thought it was the hard drive at first so I replaced it and deleted everything on the pc. Im running 2 nvme m.2 and 2 sata ssds and it is still giving me the same problem as before and I don't know why. Ive started over with a fresh new install of windows and everything and I have no Idea why it keeps giving me these errors and its getting very annoying
https://imgur.com/lCNfN1
pc specs: i7-8700Asus z370-f gaming motherboard
asus gtx 1070 oc
16gb crucial memory
sotrage
Samsung ssd 860 evo 1tb, ADATA SU655, NVME WDC WDBA3V5000AN, NVME WDS100T3X0C-00SJ

Colif

Win 11 Master
Solution