[SOLVED] I'm getting a black screen every time i boot my PC.

Jan 18, 2020
All of a sudden my pc was working perfectly but now it's not and im getting a black screen every time i boot.

i tried replacing the power supply many times.

I tried different gpus and i tried without any gpu

I tried different cables from vga and hdmi and tried different monitors but still didn't work.

I'm sick of this, it doesn't make sense and btw all of the fans are spinning and the cables are connected perfectly.

Solution
Sounds like your motherboard. The only thing I can offer, since you pretty much did all the troubleshooting already, is to remove the motherboard battery from the motherboard. Do this after you have unplugged the pc from the outlet. Wait 15 minutes or so and replace. That will rest your bios. If it doesn't fire up then you most likely have a motherboard issues.
Sounds like your motherboard. The only thing I can offer, since you pretty much did all the troubleshooting already, is to remove the motherboard battery from the motherboard. Do this after you have unplugged the pc from the outlet. Wait 15 minutes or so and replace. That will rest your bios. If it doesn't fire up then you most likely have a motherboard issues.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS