im getting bsod and the error is system service exception.

Chuck_21

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
So when ever i game my computer crashs for no reason i have my graphics card driver updated. i have the crash logs.

Solution
You can chase ghosts all week, month and year long if you wish. Personally, with this type of situation I find it much easier to simply do a clean install of the GPU card drivers and if that doesn't cure the issue, perform a clean install of the OS followed by a clean install of the GPU card drivers. I'd guess that about 75% of the time that will solve the issue and the rest of the time it turns out to be a hardware fault.
Hi,

Please do try doing a clean install of the graphics driver that may do the trick.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Once completely uninstalled, download and install the latest driver.
- Reboot the PC once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot set the dedicated GPU as the default.

Chuck_21

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
I dont think i have the latest bios drivers or mobo but the temps are fine. Sometimes it over heats i clean out the dust and it doesnt overheat anymore.
But the error im getting is win32kbase.sys (win32kbase!EnterCrit+0x4D) 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8030AE62FE2, 0xFFFFD00025AFBE90, 0x0)
And it only happenss when i play games

Chuck_21

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
I am also getting the bsod errors win32kbase.sys (win32kbase!GreReleaseSemaphoreInternal+0xF) Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80144EC6FE2, 0xFFFFD00025D29D70, 0x0)

Do the clean install of the graphics card drivers using the DDU as outlined at the link I posted above. Without doing that first, all we are doing is chasing our tails. That is the MOST common cause of problems while gaming. Once that is done exactly as outlined, we can then begin to eliminate other potential problems but without doing that it's rather pointless unless there is something that definitely jumps out based on hardware behavior.

High temps, overheating, is definitely a problem. A little bit of dust shouldn't cause a system to overheat. It should take an awful lot of dust for that to happen unless your temps are already borderline, then perhaps it might not take a LOT of dust to pass the threshold. I think you need to do the clean GPU card driver installation, then download HWinfo, install it, run "sensors only", open a game that tends to make it crash and take screenshots of the HWinfo sensors. It usually takes about three screenshots to capture all the sensor readings and you need to take the screenshots while the game is running under a load.

0xC0000005 means a bad memory address was used by the driver
(you may want to run memtest86 to confirm your BIOS memory timings are ok and your memory works as expected)

also, win32kbase.sys can be the subject of malware attacks (which can also cause this error code), so you might want to run a malwarebytes scan
and run cmd.exe as an admin and run
sfc.exe /scannow
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

to check for and repair corrupted windows core files.

Also, drivers can overwrite the data of system drivers which will also generate this bugcheck.
you would have to run verifier.exe to detect and catch this particular case.
run cmd.exe as admin (windows key+x then type A)
verifier.exe /all /standard
reboot the system.
be sure to know how to get into safe mode (F8 or shit+f8)
if verifier.exe finds a driver writing over another drivers data it will call a bugcheck.
and put the info in the memory dump located in c:\winodws\minidump directory.

when done testing you have to turn off verifier.exe by running
verifier.exe /reset
(or your machine will run slowly until you do)

if it does turn out to be your graphics driver, make sure you update your motherboard drivers from your motherboard vendor.
Motherboard sound drivers often conflict with graphic driver sound support. And for nvidia cards, old network drivers mess up the default nvidia streaming service to the point where the driver fails while running games.

if you changed your gpu, be sure to go into bios and reset it to defaults and reconfigure. It will rebuild the database of hardware settings that it sends to windows.

xtionfuse

Commendable
Jun 19, 2016
This doesn't look like an issue with the graphic card or the drivers. I think this is OS specific issue.

If Memtest doesn't give out any results, try the following.
- Look in Device Manager to see if any devices are marked with the exclamation point (!)
- Run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:
Open Command Prompt.
Select “Run as Administrator”.
Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit Enter.
Run the DISM Tool.

If the issue persists, I would have you run the DISM tool to check the system health and will try to restore the files.
Click on 'Start'.
Enter 'Command prompt' in the Search box.
In the list of results, swipe down on or right-click Command Prompt, and then tap or click 'Run as administrator'.
In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the Enter key after each command:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
To close the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

You can chase ghosts all week, month and year long if you wish. Personally, with this type of situation I find it much easier to simply do a clean install of the GPU card drivers and if that doesn't cure the issue, perform a clean install of the OS followed by a clean install of the GPU card drivers. I'd guess that about 75% of the time that will solve the issue and the rest of the time it turns out to be a hardware fault.

Solution