Question I'm getting complete shutdowns/hardware errors whilst gaming ?

Ya Boyo Goyo

Prominent
Dec 8, 2019
So about a month ago I had started getting these random shutdowns during gaming, I would have to flick the switch on the back of my power supply off then on again to get it booting again.
then a couple of days later it did the same thing but something crackled inside the tower and I was met with a white screen this time, so immediately unplugged it and looked around for any signs of damage, there was no smell of electrical death.
So I thought I will see if the graphics card is broken as that is what it seemed like, unplugged it, turned it back on and the motherboard posted no errors through the digital readout.
Me being an idiot thought maybe I was hearing things I plugged the graphics card back in and it seemed to work fine in the bios for two or so minutes but then black screen again.

So then I buy a new GPU and PSU fit them and all seems well until I start playing tarkov and about 2 hours into it same thing shut down again, I touched the backplate of the graphics card and it was HOT so I thought it was just over heating, but the temps seemed only a bit higher than normal during gameplay about 80-85c.
I come to learn of that warframe also causes the same issue but it only takes about 10 minutes to cause it to happen, so I undervolted my GPU and I tested it again it didn't cause the issue again, so I thought that I had fixed it.

Come to today and forza horizon 4 same issue, honestly I don't know what to do.

Errors that have turned up in windows:
LiveKernelEvent 117
LiveKernalEvent 141

Thought's about what it could be:
Not enough wattage on the PSU
Faulty GPU
Fluctuations on the power from walloutlet
Bad motherboard

Things I have tried:
Updating GPU Drivers
Undervolting GPU
Max fan speed on the GPU