Question I'm getting logged out of some online services after a couple of hours?

Aug 27, 2020
Running Windows 10 Pro at work

Getting signed out of:
Adobe Creative Cloud (which closes every application Adobe runs with only a save prompt)
Shopify account (working across multiple stores)
Google Analytics (just throws up an error that the data is unreachable, a refresh gets it running again as normal)

Depending on the login service, some services such as Gmail and Youtube seem unaffected. Not noticing any drop in internet connection.

It had only noticed it with Shopify initially with Chrome, making me think it was a security feature on their end or my cache, but Shopify contacting support revealed they had no auto logout feature. I've scrubbed the cache and nothing changed.

After it begun happening with Adobe CC, it made me think it might be an OS problem. However, I have seen other CC users complaining about similar issues on the Adobe forums.

It's making work difficult when I'm getting logged out in the middle of tasks, and now with the Adobe software quitting it could be costly rather than just a nuisance.

Not sure if they issues are connected as although similar, they don't happen at the same time.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
The Adobe CC issue seems to be fairly common with not a lot of definitive fixes. Seems different things MAY help some users.

Googling these terms will provide multiple possible "fixes": adobe cc auto logout

Shopify is something altogether different.

This makes me wonder about local network settings. Wired or wireless? Fixed IP or DHCP? If DHCP, what is your IP lease time?

Aug 27, 2020
It was happening on Shopify when I worked in another department at another station a month ago.

I'm working solely on the higher spec machine now for Adobe CC so I don't know about that. I'll request that a colleague runs an application on the shared adobe account and lets me know what happens.