I'm getting Low Benchmark Results with high quality parts

Solution

You only have 1 memory stick.

You need to get a dual channel kit, that's 2x 4GB sticks that come in a matched set.

And faster speed also, DDR4 2400 at least.
Aug 19, 2018
No i did not move the drive from a previous build, and this pc is not fairly new. I made it 1 to 2 years ago
My friends also think that i should be getting better performance from this pc, I wanted to reinstall windows to this computer, to see if that would work but i want to ask this forum first

What are you using to encode the stream, Nvidia's NVENC on the GPU, or a CPU-based encoder? Since a 6600K only offers 4 cores without hyperthreading, and many modern games will utilize 4+ threads, a CPU-based encoder will be fighting with the game for CPU resources, so you will likely be better off sticking with a GPU-based encoder, which a GTX 1080 should be able to handle well.

Also, what kind of cooler do you have on your 6600K, and what kind of temperatures are you getting under load?

Aug 19, 2018

To stream i am using NVENC after i knew that my cpu couldn't stream. It did work but it was still laggy so i overclocked it and its better but i do get random lag spikes. I have a Cyriog H7 cooler

Aug 19, 2018

How do i fix this?

You only have 1 memory stick.

You need to get a dual channel kit, that's 2x 4GB sticks that come in a matched set.

And faster speed also, DDR4 2400 at least.

Solution