[SOLVED] I'm getting low fps on games

Parv patel

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2016
Hi. I recently upgraded my pc. Soecs are ryzen 5 3400g, 2080 super windforce oc. Asrock b450 gaming k4 mobo, 32 gb corsair vengeance 3200. Corsair cx650m psu. The problem that I am having is that I am getting low frames on games. Even on league of legends on max settings. Im getting around 110 fps. If my cpu is bad and I should return it and get a better one please lmk or if there is anything that I need to fix.

Solution
Hi. I recently upgraded my pc. Soecs are ryzen 5 3400g, 2080 super windforce oc. Asrock b450 gaming k4 mobo, 32 gb corsair vengeance 3200. Corsair cx650m psu. The problem that I am having is that I am getting low frames on games. Even on league of legends on max settings. Im getting around 110 fps. If my cpu is bad and I should return it and get a better one please lmk or if there is anything that I need to fix.

The Ryzen 3400G ships with integrated graphics and is not a very powerful CPU to be used alongside a dedicated GPU. If you return that CPU and buy a more powerful one like a Ryzen 3600, you should get better results.

The Ryzen 3400G ships with integrated graphics and is not a very powerful CPU to be used alongside a dedicated GPU. If you return that CPU and buy a more powerful one like a Ryzen 3600, you should get better results.

Solution