Im getting micro stutter in every game regardless of ping, 0 packet loss, no thermal throttling and full gpu usage.

codeypalmer

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
I dont know what exactly could be going on. I wouldnt consider myslef great with computers but i just cant figure it out. I have done benchmarks on cpu and gpu so throttling is out of the question. I just got on my pc and was playing BF1 and RL and noticed so I tried playing offline games while still getting the same micro stuttering and it is awful. My friend has also verified im not going insane by saying it is there. I checked my packet loss. 0%. Ping is always around 20 to 35.

ff5iizP.png

I dont know if you can see this picture but i posted a list of my storage.
My ssd and my 1 and 2 tb hdd. But theres also sysyem reserved d and local disk f and they are now red where the space is filled up. Not to mention being only 500mb and 100mb so i dont know what they even are. Please feel free to give me any feedback on this lag.

Solution
i7 6700k
Gtx 1080 ti
Corsair vengeance 16 gb
I figured out the problem. With the most recent update of windows im not sure why but it causing all the problems. As soon as I went back to the previous version i no longer get the stuttering. Hopefully this helps anyone else getting something similar

MicroT

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2016

Try turning your graphical settings down if your gpu is at 100%, this could mean your gpu is not powerful enough for your settings. Then again you want your gpu usage to be above 90%. Double check cpu usage too if it is 100% then you will need to change settings that affect cpu usage. If none of that works let us know

codeypalmer

Prominent
Nov 20, 2017
i7 6700k
Gtx 1080 ti
Corsair vengeance 16 gb
I figured out the problem. With the most recent update of windows im not sure why but it causing all the problems. As soon as I went back to the previous version i no longer get the stuttering. Hopefully this helps anyone else getting something similar

Solution