Question I'm getting no display ?

Jun 14, 2022
I downloaded ryzen master and when i first opened it it asked me about wanting to auto overclock my cpu and i clicked "yes" and then it restarted my pc and gave me no display when PC turned back on.

I've been googling about it and I've removed my cmos battery, reseated my gpu just in case, and I've tried powering on with just one ram stick and then i found out my motherboard doesn't even support overclocking of CPU. Am i kinda screwed now?

my specs:
Asus prime a320m-k
rx 5500 xt 4gb oc
ryzen 5 5600
2x8gb g skill 3200mhz ram
fsp hyper K 600w psu

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I downloaded ryzen master and when i first opened it it asked me about wanting to auto overclock my cpu and i clicked "yes" and then it restarted my pc and gave me no display when PC turned back on.

I've been googling about it and I've removed my cmos battery, reseated my gpu just in case, and I've tried powering on with just one ram stick and then i found out my motherboard doesn't even support overclocking of CPU. Am i kinda screwed now?

my specs:
Asus prime a320m-k
rx 5500 xt 4gb oc
ryzen 5 5600
2x8gb g skill 3200mhz ram
fsp hyper K 600w psu
Try to boot in safe mode then undo your overclock.

When you start the pc have you tried hitting the delete key (or whatever the bios key is needed for your motherboard)? Restart the pc, as it starts to cycle, keep hitting the delete key like your life depends on it for at least thirty seconds. See if you can get the bios screen to come up. The only other thing I can think of is to turn on the pc holding the power button down 10 seconds, then quickly turn it off and back on three times. The third or fourth time doing this the startup repair may pop up. If it does see if you can get back in to bios, not windows, and under the exit tab reset the settings to original/optimal settings and restart.