Question I'm getting no video output after crash

Mar 14, 2019
Good evening everybody,

I'm currently a bit in shock after my computer stopped giving video output. I was watching a video when suddenly the frame froze (and the sound as well, I think). I restarted my computer after ~30 seconds because it didn't react to any keyboard events and in general seemed to be stuck. After multiple restarts, I'm still not getting any video output.

My main specs are
Mainboard: ASUS Prime B250-Plus
CPU: i7-7700
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 1070
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz
(If there is any other information I could provide you with, I'll gladly update this list)

I tried restarting the system without a Graphics Card, without RAM, and reset the CMOS-RAM.

I'm not even getting any beeps from the system (but I don't think it ever beeped), and I can't even get the BIOS to open. On startup it seems to work fine though, all fans are running and the harddrive is doing something as well.
I'm currently thinking that the motherboard is broken.
How could I verify this hypothesis and do you have any other ideas on what might be the issue?
A quick google search brought up nothing useful for me, and unfortunately I don't really have much experience with this kind of stuff.
I'm glad for every answer I get and I'd be really grateful if someone could help me.

I hope I'm posting on the right subforum btw, could not find any forum that fits this thread better (But if I'm posting in the wrong subforum I'd be very glad if you could guide me to the right one. On that note, I also hope that I'm not violating any other rules).
Thanks in advance for your help.

Edit: I also made sure that the monitors are working, but I wasn't able to test whether the graphics card is broken or not (but I'm currently leaning towards no, as the intel integrated graphics don't seem to produce video output either)

Mar 14, 2019
So a quick update for everybody: This morning I put everything back together, hoping that it was some kind of dark devil that temporarily took posession of my computer, and indeed, everything seemed to work just fine. The only abnormality that I noticed was that speccy reported 114° C temp for my motherboard, but I was not able test this thoroughly as I had to leave for university. I'll run some more tests when I'm back home and keep you all updated. Thanks for your help so far.

Mar 14, 2019
Alright, so after coming home from university the Computer didn't boot at all again. I then changed the memory slots and somehow it worked. I ran the standard windows memory test and the intel cpu test suite, and both finished without any errors. I'm a bit confused right now as to what may have caused the error. Could one of my memory slots possibly be broken? Unfortunately I'm not sure anymore whether the memory was in the same slots when I got this computer.
At least it's working now. If any of you got a better idea of the problem, then please tell me! I'm afraid this might happen again, and also, I'm very curious as to what is wrong with my pc.

Mar 14, 2019
If the PC is showing signs of life when pushing the power button but simply not showing any video output I would suspect it maybe a dodgy connection with your GPU, have you tried removing/re-seating the graphics card? As it might be possible when moving the case to remove/re-seat the RAM this has budged it slightly and it has started working again, I have had this happen to me before when simply blowing dust out from an old PC case. I would suggest if it happens again to try removing and replacing the graphics card and see how it goes.