[SOLVED] I'm getting terrible FPS drops on the entire system, not just on games ?

Dec 26, 2021
Im having badly FPS drop (like to 2 FPS) and Laggin on the entire PC for at least 3 seconds once a day not just while gaming. Even the audio or Mic sounds Lagging, no matter I was doing.
I've Downloaded the MSI Afterburner to find what is causing this but the only thing I can noticed is that the GPU drops % usage but some of the cores from the CPU has badly increase usage and energy consumption.

Ive noticed that this problem beggins when i was trying to execute the BlueStacks Emulator while im not having the Virtualisation enabled. Then it gave me Blue Screen of Dead telling something about the WatchDog Clock or something (Dont remember exactly). Dont know if that damaged the GPU or CPU or something.

I know that I have a badly bottleneck, becasue I have a Ryzen 9 5900x with a GeForce 1050 ti, but I dont know if that is the problem, or Mother Board Problem. I just want to know if my hardware is in danger or if I change the GPU to a better one, this will stop happening.

I will upload a video showing the results of the MSI afterburner graphs.

Hardware:

ROG STRIX B45-F GAMING II
Ryzen 9 5900x
GeForce 1050 Ti
1 Module RAM 32 GB 3200 MHz

I have already tried everything. Clean instal of Windows on a SSD. Change Cooler. Change RAM. Clean dust and replace Thermal Paste on the Hardware. Reinstall the Driver of the GPU... Everything. But nothing seems to work... I can use the PC fine for hours but the fact that this is happening is driving me crazy and Im starting to panic because i think this could damage my PC eventually. Please Help :/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJp4ZIW81pE

Last edited:
Solution
Im having badly FPS drop (like to 2 FPS) and Laggin on the entire PC for at least 3 seconds once a day not just while gaming. Even the audio or Mic sounds Lagging, no matter I was doing.
I've Downloaded the MSI Afterburner to find what is causing this but the only thing I can noticed is that the GPU drops % usage but some of the cores from the CPU has badly increase usage and energy consumption.

Ive noticed that this problem beggins when i was trying to execute the BlueStacks Emulator while im not having the Virtualisation enabled. Then it gave me Blue Screen of Dead telling something about the WatchDog Clock or something (Dont remember exactly). Dont know if that damaged the GPU or CPU or something.

I know that I have a badly...

I know that I have a badly bottleneck, becasue I have a Ryzen 9 5900x with a GeForce 1050 ti, but I dont know if that is the problem, or Mother Board Problem. I just want to know if my hardware is in danger or if I change the GPU to a better one, this will stop happening.

I will upload a video showing the results of the MSI afterburner graphs.

Hardware:

ROG STRIX B45-F GAMING II
Ryzen 9 5900x
GeForce 1050 Ti
1 Module RAM 32 GB 3200 MHz

I have already tried everything. Clean instal of Windows on a SSD. Change Cooler. Change RAM. Clean dust and replace Thermal Paste on the Hardware. Reinstall the Driver of the GPU... Everything. But nothing seems to work... I can use the PC fine for hours but the fact that this is happening is driving me crazy and Im starting to panic because i think this could damage my PC eventually. Please Help :/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJp4ZIW81pE
Try this step by step (read till end):
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall gpu driver DDU (clean and do not restart).
  • Uninstall all the processors (should be 24 on yours, also when it asks for restart, click on no) on device manager and the chipset in control panel like this:
    unknown.png

• Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios. Then go to bios again after update and load default or optimized settings, find AMD SVM and IOMMU options, enable them (if the option is only auto and disable, just leave it auto), then save and exit.

• boot up to windows and install the latest Chipset driver, reboot and connect to internet.

• Install the latest nvidia driver.

*do this all offline until reboot after installing chipset driver, also you may reboot to bios after all of this to set the XMP (and previous settings you did). Download needed files (highlighted word) before doing step 1, do the step by orders.

• Run cmd as admin, then do chkdsk /x /f /r, after that do sfc /scannow

• And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any and install them (except chipset in optional update). Enable hardware accelerated graphics scheduling (available in the latest windows update) in graphics settings and reboot, it should be like this:
    unknown.png

• Make sure the psu connected to the gpu is 1 pcie cable per 1 slot (use main cable, not the branches/split) like this:
    unknown.png

Solution