[SOLVED] I'm having a problem with integrated graphics

Apr 5, 2020
This is my first post and my first pc build.
I have a ryzen 3 3200g processor, aorus b450 motherboard and a radeon rx560 graphics card.
When I install my graphics card and turn on my pc nothing shows up on the screen but when I go into the bios menu and the setting for integrated graphics isnt there. The manual says it is only present when the cpu supports this option but both my motherboard and processor are compatible. I even have the driver for the graphics card installed already but the integrated graphics setting still isnt there.

Solution
a radeon rx560 graphics card.
It's not there because of this one. If you want to test with the integrated take it out of the pc and try the motherboards outputs.

If you just get nothing on the screen make sure you attach the cable to the dedicated gpu (radeon rx560), not the motherboard.
Apr 5, 2020
It's not there because of this one. If you want to test with the integrated take it out of the pc and try the motherboards outputs.

If you just get nothing on the screen make sure you attach the cable to the dedicated gpu (radeon rx560), not the motherboard.
The motherboard outputs work fine its when i put the gpu in is when nothing shows up on the screen

Everythings working now i feel dumb. but thanks for the help xD