Build Advice I'm having alot of trouble putting together this rig and making it run properly. I'm a complete noob and in need of some tech advice. Please help...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BADAZZMEDIC

Prominent
May 2, 2020
So I don't really know if my rig is built correctly or not. I put it together and have reinstalled windows over a hundred times. My computer has been experiencing trouble with running games like the elder scrolls online and even basic games like minecraft. When i play these games i experience alot of stuttering to the point where its unplayable. For example, when I'm playing a game and set the settings to low my computer stuttering goes to a minimum but its still there and my cpu sits at around 30% usage and my gpu is at like 10-50% usage, however, when I set the graphis to max, my cpu shoots up to 100% and my gpu sits at 100%. So I just need alot of help with it and i can't figure out why its running so horribly.

Here are my specs:
Motherboard: MSI b450 tomahawk max 2
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
GPU: RX 580 8gb Black edition oc+
Power supply: 750W bronze edition
Cooling: Cooler master Hyper 212
HDD: Seagate 1TB
Monitor: AOC 2757

Reactions: f8betmobi