Im in need of a Popup blocker. Any suggestion???

Guys I am in need of a good popup blocker. What is the best free one
out there?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Im-Popup-blocker-suggestion-ftopict358706.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1138589

On 15 Apr 2005 15:48:04 -0400, jdub23
<UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote:
>Guys I am in need of a good popup blocker

here are several utilities
Free Firewall http://smb.sygate.com/products/spf/spf_ov.htm
Stop Flash from taking "forever" to download those huge files
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,22947,00.asp
If your computer is infected with a virus, removal tools here
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html
Or spyware removal spybot -- http://www.safer-networking.org
Another spyware remove ad-aware -- http://www.lavasoftusa.com
Stop Internet Explorer pop-ups http://www.panicware.com
Prescreen and block Email http://www.mailwasher.net
Tweak your system to run better http://www.xteq.com
For XP http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

www.panicware.com has answers.

wrote:

>Guys I am in need of a good popup blocker. What is the best free one
>out there?

Firefox.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Do you not have SP2 installed?

"jdub23" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> Guys I am in need of a good popup blocker. What is the best free one
> out there?

> request
> Topic URL:
> http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Im-Popup-blocker-suggestion-ftopict358706.html

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:3_1138589_b901b6adbab21f930567f70662ad44e7@windowsforumz.com,
jdub23 <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> had this to say:

> Guys I am in need of a good popup blocker. What is the best free one
> out there?

Windows XP SP2... Disabled scripting... Controlled management of your
Internet Security Zones... And, of course, Outpost Personal Firewall...

Galen

"galennews" wrote:
> In
> jdub23 <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> had this to say:

> > Guys I am in need of a good popup blocker. What is the best
> free one
> > out there?
>
> Windows XP SP2... Disabled scripting... Controlled management
> of your
> Internet Security Zones... And, of course, Outpost Personal
> Firewall...
>
> Galen
> --
> Signature changed for a moment of silence.
> Rest well Alex and we'll see you on the other side.

A combination of Google toolbar with pop up blocked and Microsoft’s
AntiSpyware will do the job.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Im-Popup-blocker-suggestion-ftopict358706.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1139624