IM Installation Exit Codes

I'm installing IM 5.0 thru Tivoli, on some installation
I'm getting the follwing exit codes:

Can someone tell me what does each exit code means??

Thanks in Advance
pedro.ortiz.castillo@delphi.com

Greetings,

If you look in the Event Viewer, they'll tell you more information then what the error codes
give you (see the MsiInstaller entry).

However, here's a list:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/229683
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Pedro Ortiz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm installing IM 5.0 thru Tivoli, on some installation
> I'm getting the follwing exit codes:
>
> 1601
> 1603
> 1613
> 1618
> 1619
> 1641
>
> Can someone tell me what does each exit code means??
>
> Thanks in Advance
> pedro.ortiz.castillo@delphi.com

Thank you so much Jonathan, this will help me a lot...

Pedro O.

Jonathan Kay.

>"Pedro Ortiz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message
>> I'm installing IM 5.0 thru Tivoli, on some installation
>> I'm getting the follwing exit codes:
>>
>> 1601
>> 1603
>> 1613
>> 1618
>> 1619
>> 1641
>>
>> Can someone tell me what does each exit code means??
>>
>> Thanks in Advance
>> pedro.ortiz.castillo@delphi.com
>

>.

Hi Pedro,

Good luck!

> Thank you so much Jonathan, this will help me a lot...
>
> Pedro O.

>>> 1603
>>> 1613
>>> 1618
>>> 1619
>>> 1641
>>>
>>> Can someone tell me what does each exit code means??
>>>
>>> Thanks in Advance
>>> pedro.ortiz.castillo@delphi.com
>>

>>.

Sparrow

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:O8ORtzy1EHA.3324@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...

[cut]

Jonathan,
is it so difficult for you to "quote"?
Please.

This has been discussed at length, and I'm not changing my behavior.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert